The 29th Annual “Christmas Magic” Lake Area Parade will be held on Saturday, December 14, 2013 at 1:00 pm. The Parade will line up at 242 & MM, turn right then proceed down Bagnell Dam Boulevard to the Dam. The Parade will be lead by the Maine Corp League Honor Guard with the Grand Marshall following them.
Santa and Mrs. Claus and their adorable elves, will be arriving in style in Santa’s beautiful Red Sleigh. They are pulled by Casper the semi-truck, which is lit with over 2,000 lights. Along with the lights are over 100 ft of garland. Numerous Christmas songs will fill the air with sounds of the season, and Santa’s helpers on board will toss out treats!
Santa’s ride is provided by Glencove Marine and was built by a collaborative effort of Steve Lemens, Pam Leeper, Mike Kolar, Pat Lemens, Glen & Sonya Colliver, and Randy & Kerry Mueller.
We expect the return of many of the previous attractions such as, The School of the Osage Marching Band, Corvette Car Club, Camden County Saddle Club, The Shriners, Clowns, plus other familiar Motorcycle Organizations, horseee Clubs, Car Clubs, Civic Organizations, and Dance Troupes just to name a few.
Again this year, Santa will be available after the Parade, at the White House on Bagnell Dam Blvd. for pictures with the children. Christmas Stockings, filled with a variety of items, will be handed out to al lthe children who stop to see him!
Click here for sponsorship levels and benefits.
Schedule of Events
Saturday December 14, 2013
1:00 p.m. Sharp
Partial list of Participants
* Local Marine League Color Guard (Leading Parade)
* Grand Marshall - Joe Roeger
* Osage High School Marching Band
* Shriners Organization
* Knights of Columbus float
* Camden County Horse & Saddle Club
* Corvette Car Club plus other Car Groups
* Motorcycle Clubs
* Dance Groups
* Cub Scout / Boy Scout Groups
* Fire Department Trucks
* Various Business Floats
Plus other groups too numerous to mention
Post Parade Events
* Immediately following the Parade, Santa’s Sleigh will be parked at the White House on the Bagnell Dam Strip. Santa’s helpers will be giving out Christmas Stockings to the first 250 children to arrive. The stockings will be filled with a variety of treats. Dad and Mom, bring your camera and take a picture of your children on the Sleigh.